GET YOUR OFFER TODAY!
Impact on Your Credit When Selling to a Home Investor
Does My Credit Gets Affected When I Sell My House to a Home Investor in St. Louis?
The first thing that you need to remember and understand is that your credit score is constantly fluctuating. When lenders, collection agencies, and public records keep reporting new data it becomes increasingly difficult to determine how one piece of credit affects your overall score.
One of the biggest transactions in your life is selling your home. You may be thinking, will this positively or negatively affect my credit score? You may even wonder if you should be concerned with this at all.
Ways that Selling Your Home Could Affect Your Credit Score
- When you sell your home, you have the ability to pay your mortgage off. This action stays on your credit report for ten years from the date of payment. You can keep that good momentum going by obtaining a new mortgage from a new home just as long as you ensure to make those payments on time.
- Continuous credit is a significant depletion to any credit score. Paying your debts down will most likely give your score a little boost. You might consider using some of the money from the sale of your home to pay off some of your debt. Paying down your revolving debt is beneficial because not only does it make a positive impact on your credit score but it will also help when you want to apply for things such as car loans, insurance, or any other credit-related things you may want or need.
- Your credit score will never go down just for selling your home. If that mortgage is paid off in full it may actually help it. If you look at the scoring system, a lot of focus is placed on payments made on time, and mortgage payments are of high value. However, if a mortgage is the only loan you have with monthly payments, it may actually impact your credit score negatively, but most likely very minutely.
- One of the very first things a lender will look at when viewing your credit score is your mortgage payments. Making payments on time equals low risk. Now, if your credit score is already low because of missing payments or not paying on time, paying off your mortgage in one shot will likely not make a huge difference.
We at Core Properties will buy your house in "as-is" condition without hurting your credit score. We will pay cash for your home so you don’t have to wait for financing to go through. We can make an offer and close the sale often times in less than a month. With Core Properties, once the deal is closed, you get the cash via wire transfer in five days or less, because everyone could use some cash fast. Learn more about how you can sell your home fast for cash in St. Louis by giving us a call!
WE BUY HOUSE IN AS-IS CONDITION
Can I sell my home "as-is" to a home investor without hurting my credit score?
If you’ve been able to keep up with your payments and have had no issues, selling your home and obtaining a new mortgage allows you to keep benefiting from your hard work of being diligent in paying your mortgage on time. It’s essential to keep in mind that installment loans and mortgages will only help improve your credit score if the payments have been made on time. It is definitely possible to build better credit by making your payments on time and being cautious when opening up new installment loans.
If you’ve been making your monthly mortgage payments on time, need to sell your home, and are interested in bettering your credit score, give the team at Core Properties St. Louis a call. We’d love to hear from you and discuss your options. We’re here to assist you in the as-is sale of your home.
The easiest thing you can do is sell your house “as-is” – what this means is you don’t have to fix a thing. We will buy your home in an “as-is” condition and do all the cleaning, repairs etc. This saves the you time and money which could be better spent doing just about anything else. You can sell your home with:
- No repairs.
- You don't have to stage the house for any viewings.
- No fees or commissions.
- No closing costs.
- You choose the closing date.
- No, back and forth to negotiate the price.
Get in touch with Core Properties ASAP. What are you waiting for? Sell your house for top cash offer from Core Properties St. Louis.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Sell Your House Fast for Cash!
Regardless of the condition, we’ll make a top cash offer for your St. Louis home. This means that you don’t have to waste your money and time on expensive repairs, cleanings, commissions, closing costs, house showings, etc.
#1. Discuss your property with us
#2. We will visit your property
#3. We will provide you with a Cash Offer
#4. Close Sale & Receive Cash
Why Should I Sell My Home to Core Properties?
Choose Core Properties St. Louis to sell your house in St. Louis, MO. WE BUY HOUSES IN ANY CONDITION.
- We buy your house "as-is".
- No repairs required.
- No cleaning, No decluttering required.
- Sell with confidence.
- Stress-free and quick process.
- No wait for financing to go through.
- Cash transferred in five days or less.
- Offer and close the sale less than a month.
Save Money By Selling Your House As-Is. No Repairs, No Cleaning, No Hassle! Avoid Expensive Fees Like Realtor Commissions, Closing Costs, Hidden Fee, Etc. Sell Your Home Quickly And Easily, Receive A Cash Offer And Close In As Little As A Week.
St. Louis City, St. Louis County and St. Charles County!