At Core Properties, our mission is to be your straight-forward and professional option for the sale of your property. We strive to get you the cash you need to move forward with your life.
Yes, we are located in St. Louis and specialize in the St. Louis Market.
Absolutely not. We will never charge a fee to review a property and provide an offer.
You are under NO obligation. We appreciate the opportunity to make an offer for your house. It is your decision to accept or decline the offer.
No. We buy property as-is, and it is not necessary to straighten or clean the property. No matter how bad, we have seen far worse.
Many different people!
- People who have inherited homes and need or want to sell it quickly.
- People who cannot afford the real estate taxes
- People who have investment houses with problem tenants
- People who are relocating and need to sell their house quickly
- People who own homes in need of many costly repairs and without the financial ability, time or desire to make the repairs.
- People who had their listing expire without the sale of their home
- People going through a divorce and need to sell their house quickly
- People who are behind on payments and/or are facing foreclosure
- People who have vacant investment properties
- People who need to sell their property quickly for any other reason, regardless of the repairs needed or tenancy problems, we buy houses for cash, close quickly, and pay all standard closing costs
Just fill out the Home Information Form or call us at 314-710-2328 telling us about the property you want to sell. We will analyze the information provided. You will be promptly contacted to arrange a time to view your property.
Standard considerations include the condition of the house and the extent and cost of renovations required, the time required to complete the renovations, and the repaired value of the house when compared to houses in the same area. Also considered are the costs in real estate sales commissions to market the house, as well as the costs of insurance, utilities, taxes, loan payments incurred to buy the house, and maintenance costs while the house is being renovated and offered for sale.
You will receive your funds at closing from the title company.
The condition of the property doesn’t matter. We buy distressed houses, no matter how old they are. We buy houses in all conditions, even if the property is in a dilapidated condition due to neglect, fire damage, cracked foundation, or leaking roof. We buy in many locations and many price ranges. We also buy apartments and commercial properties. The most important point to note for you is that you don’t need to repair the house before selling it to us, since we will buy your property in as-is condition.
We will maintain complete secrecy of your privacy. Any information provided to use remains completely confidential! In fact, we pride ourselves on our professionalism, integrity, respect and confidentiality.
Absolutely! You can refer us to any other house on your street or anywhere else. If you know somebody who wants to sell their house, you can refer them to us! Or you can provide us some information about the home and we’ll do the rest. In most cases, we pay a $500 referral fee!
We offer to help in all kinds of difficult situations, since we are professionals in the real estate business. Kindly contact us for a confidential consultation or if you still have any questions, we would be more than happy to help. If you seek foreclosure prevention, our experienced short sale process will help you avoid foreclosure.
- Fill out the form below to the right of this page or simply call 314-710-2328, and talk to an owner of Core Properties. Your time is valuable and as a result you should speak to a decision maker.
- After speaking with you and discussing any questions, we will set up an appointment to view the property.
- At the appointment, we will inspect the property and discuss your needs and any other questions regarding the sale of your home.
- You will receive a NO OBLIGATION offer on your home. If you accept our offer, we will continue to closing. We typically pay all standard closing costs. You will be relieved of your burden and receive cash for your home.
It’s as simple as that!!!