GET YOUR OFFER TODAY!
Selling The House During a Divorce
How to sell my home during my divorce?
Divorce can be devastating especially when a matrimonial house is involved and your spouse is not willing to cooperate. We at Core Properties have the experience of buying houses in St. Louis for Cash! Instead of going through all the pain of renovating the property, decluttering, staging and paying a 's commission, selling a house during a divorce to a cash home buyer is a better option.
If you and your spouse agree on the sale and want to sell the house quickly. Here are some steps you can take to sell your house to a cash home buyer during a divorce:
- Consult with a divorce attorney: Before selling your house, it's important to consult with a divorce attorney to understand how the sale will affect your divorce proceedings and to make sure you are following any court orders related to the sale of the house.
- Agree on the sale with your spouse: If you and your spouse own the house jointly, you will need to agree on the sale and how the proceeds will be divided. It's important to have a clear agreement in writing to avoid any disputes down the road.
- Reputable cash home buyer: Work with Core Properties, as we are a reputable cash home buyer in your area. Feel free to check our reviews and give us a call to learn about our home buying process.
- We offer fair cash offer: We offer fair price for your home depending on the market value.
- Complete the sale: Once you agree on a price, we can complete the sale. We will handle all the paperwork and closing costs, making the process quick and easy.
Selling a house during a divorce can be complicated, so it's important to work with a qualified divorce attorney and a reputable cash home buyer to ensure that the sale goes smoothly and that you are getting a fair price for your home.
WE BUY HOUSE IN AS-IS CONDITION
What are the benefits of selling my house to a Cash Home Buyer in St. Louis?
Selling a house to a cash home buyer during bankruptcy is a good option because we offer:
- Quick sale: Cash home buyers are typically able to close a sale quickly, which can be beneficial if you need to sell your house as soon as possible to pay off creditors.
- No need for repairs: Cash home buyers usually buy properties as-is, so you won't need to make any repairs or renovations to your home before selling.
- No real estate agent fees: When you sell to a cash home buyer, you won't need to pay real estate agent commissions, which can save you thousands of dollars.
Sell Your Home to Core Properties St. Louis Today. We will purchase your home as-is / any condition and will give you cash. We make a fair top all-cash offer regardless of the condition of your home. If you’re looking for a simpler and quicker way to sell your home, we are here to help. It's important to note that you always have the option to sell your house to a cash home buyer in St. Louis. Core Properties St. Louis is here to help you get started with the selling process. We are a reputable cash home buyer who is licensed, insured, and has a proven track record of successful home purchases in St. Louis area.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Sell Your House Fast for Cash!
Regardless of the condition, we’ll make a top cash offer for your St. Louis home. This means that you don’t have to waste your money and time on expensive repairs, cleanings, commissions, closing costs, house showings, etc.
#1. Discuss your property with us
#2. We will visit your property
#3. We will provide you with a Cash Offer
#4. Close Sale & Receive Cash
Why Should I Sell My Home to Core Properties?
Choose Core Properties St. Louis to sell your house in St. Louis, MO. WE BUY HOUSES IN ANY CONDITION.
- We buy your house "as-is".
- No repairs required.
- No cleaning, No decluttering required.
- Sell with confidence.
- Stress-free and quick process.
- No wait for financing to go through.
- Cash transferred in five days or less.
- Offer and close the sale less than a month.
Save Money By Selling Your House As-Is. No Repairs, No Cleaning, No Hassle! Avoid Expensive Fees Like Realtor Commissions, Closing Costs, Hidden Fee, Etc. Sell Your Home Quickly And Easily, Receive A Cash Offer And Close In As Little As A Week.
St. Louis City, St. Louis County and St. Charles County!