Home Buyers Buy Homes Downtown St. Louis, MO
Are you in Downtown, St. Louis? Are you wanting to sell your home but don’t know how? Have you been considering using a cash home buyer? Cash home buyers seem to be popping up on every street corner and it may be hard to choose which one is best for you. Continue reading today’s blog and find out why Core Properties St. Louis is the best cash home buyer for you!
If you live in Downtown St. Louis you may be surprised by all the signs of homeowners selling their homes for cash. The cash home-buying industry has exploded in recent years. With so many options to choose from it’s hard to know who’s legit and who’s not. Let’s take a look at some questions you can ask to ensure a cash home buyer is the right choice for you.
Cash home buyers have been around for quite some time and Core Properties St. Louis is no different. Core Properties has been serving Downtown St. Louis and surrounding areas for decades. We are locally owned and operated so we truly understand the ins and outs of the real estate game in St. Louis, MO. So if you’re needing cash fast and want to sell your home, Core Properties are the agents for you.
What Does it Mean to Sell As-Is?
Selling your house as-is is exactly that, as is. You are selling your home in its existing condition without having to make any repairs, improvements, or upgrades. When you sell your home with a traditional real estate agent, an inspection is done to let you know all the repairs and upgrades that need to be done in order to sell your home. When you sell your home as-is the buyer understands that none of this will be taking place, and what they see is what they get.
Why Would I Sell My Home As-Is?
The are many reasons why someone would sell their home as-is
- Cannot afford the repairs or upgrades: Selling your St. Louis home can already be an expensive process. When you start adding up all the fees, commissions, and notary fees, just to name a few, can feel overwhelming. Taking care of those repairs and upgrades, along with staging, only adds to that burden and stress.
- Need to move fast: Some people need to relocate for a job or some other circumstance and need to sell their homes quickly. When you sell with a traditional agent, your home is on the market for at least 2-3 months minimum.
- Tight finances: Life happens and we all go through tough times and need cash fast. When you decide to sell your home as-is you will attract home buyers like Core Properties St. Louis. Cash home buyers typically give 50%-70% of the home’s market value, but you will receive the cash immediately.
- Avoiding the stress of an inherited property: You and your siblings may have just inherited a property, but the property is a little run down and none of you live close enough to watch over the repairs. To avoid all that stress and hassle you can reach out to the good people at Core Properties St. Louis to sell your inherited property.
How Much Do You Lose When Selling As-Is?
The answer to this question is dependent on the location and condition of the property. There are fixer-uppers in St. Louis that are listed at $125,000, while the same property with a little less acreage, in a different location, is listed at $115,000.
What Are the Pros of Selling As-Is?
- You won’t have to deal with any repairs or upgrades
- You can close quickly
- No commissions or fees
- No open houses
With Core Properties St. Louis your satisfaction is guaranteed. We are the number one cash home buyers in St. Louis and have become leaders in the home-buying industry. We ensure that the process of selling your home is quick, easy, and hassle-free. Our goal is to make the process of selling your home as simple as possible. We’ll even take care of the closing costs and all the paperwork. Give us a call today!