GET YOUR OFFER TODAY!
Sell House in Probate
How to sell my inherited house in St. Louis, Missouri?
Core Properties St. Louis is locally owned and operated and well acquainted with the probate process. We know and understand that the probate process can be very difficult and an emotional roller coaster as there are emotional attachments to the property. It can seem overwhelming as everyone starts having an opinion on what should be sold and for how much and who gets to keep what.
Steps in Selling a Home in Probate:
- Authenticate the will: We need to prove that the will is both valid and authentic. The authentication can be done by both the person who signed it and a local municipality. Once the will has been authenticated and deemed valid the next step in the probate process can take place.
- Alert the courts and anyone else: Any person that has a share in the will, will need to be notified of the sale of the home and the amount it’s being sold for. All parties must agree.
- Appraise the property: For the process to be satisfied the value of the home needs to be determined. This will allow all parties involved to know exactly what the property is worth and what they could gain from the sale.
- Choose how to sell the property: Time might decide for you how you will sell the property. If there is a time constraint you may not have the time to go through a traditional real estate agent. If time is an issue your best choice is a cash home buyer.
- Accept the cash offer or wait 60 days: It can now take up to 60 days to sell your home in St. Louis. Your house could be on the market for months without one single offer. With a cash home buyer like Core Properties St. Louis, you will have a top fair all-cash offer within 24 hours.
- Closing: If you like the offer we give you and accept it, we can go ahead and move forward with the sale. We don’t ask you to make any repairs, there’s no cleaning involved, and we’ll even take care of the closing costs. Once you have your funds in your hand, it’s yours to do with as you see fit, if there were other parties involved the money will be split between you and them.
Selling an inherited house can be emotional, but selling to a cash home buyer can make the process easier and less stressful. By following these steps and working with a reputable cash home buyer, you can sell your inherited house quickly and with minimal hassle. Get in touch today!
WE BUY HOUSE IN AS-IS CONDITION
Three Types of Probate
- Testate Probate: Someone has passed and there is already a will in place. The executor will need to file a petition with the probate court so that they will have the legal authority to disperse the estate. This could take as little as a few weeks to a few months which is why it’s important to file the petition and acquire a court date as soon as possible.
- Intestate Probate: This is where the individual has passed without a will. In this case, all assets go to the closest next of kin. The executor will then file for probate and will either hire an attorney or will themselves file the paperwork to begin the process. Once this process is in motion no assets can be sold until all the payables are paid off.
- Probate Sale: Probate sale is another form of intestate probate. There are no specified beneficiaries. The executor of the estate will need to sell the property in probate.
If this is, you and you don’t know where to start give our office a call. Core Properties St. Louis has the knowledge and expertise to deal with selling your house in probate. We are here to answer any of your questions as well as address your concerns.
Sell Your Home to Core Properties St. Louis Today. We will purchase your home as-is / any condition and will give you cash. We make a fair top all-cash offer regardless of the condition of your home. If you’re looking for a simpler and quicker way to sell your home, we are here to help. We are a reputable cash home buyer who is licensed, insured, and has a proven track record of successful home purchases in St. Louis area.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Sell Your House Fast for Cash!
Regardless of the condition, we’ll make a top cash offer for your St. Louis home. This means that you don’t have to waste your money and time on expensive repairs, cleanings, realtor fees, closing costs, house showings, etc.
#1. Discuss your property with us
#2. We will visit your property
#3. We will provide you with a Cash Offer
#4. Close Sale & Receive Cash
Why Should I Sell My Home to Core Properties?
Choose Core Properties St. Louis to sell your house in St. Louis, MO. WE BUY HOUSES IN ANY CONDITION.
- We buy your house "as-is".
- No repairs required.
- No cleaning, No decluttering required.
- Sell with confidence.
- Stress-free and quick process.
- No wait for financing to go through.
- Cash transferred in five days or less.
- Offer and close the sale less than a month.
Save Money By Selling Your House As-Is. No Repairs, No Cleaning, No Hassle! Avoid Expensive Fees Like Realtor Commissions, Closing Costs, Hidden Fee, Etc. Sell Your Home Quickly And Easily, Receive A Cash Offer And Close In As Little As A Week.
St. Louis City, St. Louis County and St. Charles County!