15 May Things You Should Know About Selling a House After Divorce Agreement
Divorce. It’s never something that we plan on, but it is a reality for many. Whether it’s your first time through the experience or maybe a second, the emotions of moving on from a marriage is hard even under the best of circumstances. Not only must you grapple with the sadness of parting ways, but also the intense stress that can come with splitting one household into two. This not only requires logistical considerations but also financial ones and in many cases, it means selling your home and selling it fast.
In most situations divorce requires you to split all marital property and that can mean that selling your house to liquidate the assets is the best course of action. But let’s be honest selling a house in the best of times is stressful and if you follow a traditional course of action, can even require some serious investments to get it market-ready. The expenses of cleaning, staging, and repairing can add up quickly. Couple those costs with real estate commissions and you could have a huge financial stressor added to an already emotional one.
But what if we told you that you could avoid this headache and sell your house quickly in a stress-free manner? You can, and Core Properties can help you.
Here’s what happens when you decide to sell your house with Core:
- There is no need to declutter – take with you what you want and we will take care of the rest. We buy homes as-is.
- You avoid fees to stage your house. This can cost up to $3,000 dollars.
- You avoid having to make repairs and hire contractors – remember, we buy homes as-is.
- You can live in your house without having to scramble to vacate during open houses or showings.
- We give you cash for your house at fair market value. You don’t have to wait for the money to clear, you can have cash on hand quickly. This makes it easy to allocate the funds to the parties involved.
- You will have immediate access to monies which could be used to help pay for the expenses of getting divorced. The average cost of divorce in the United States is $15,000 dollars.
- You avoid paying up to 15% in real estate commissions.
- You can ease the fears of not knowing if the buyers will secure funding.
- In most cases, the entire process takes weeks and not months.
- Perhaps the biggest reason to let Core Properties buy your house for cash is that you can sleep well at night knowing that you have one less stressor to worry about as you navigate the difficult waters of divorce.
At Core, we are here to help assure that the process of selling your house is seamless. We view you as a partner in easing what can be a tough situation from start to finish.
Get a free no-obligation offer on your home today. Give us a call at (314) 356-9052.